I'm a sucker for a good, inspirational quote or motto. I love to read things that motivate, inspire me to be a better person, and to live the most full life I can.
One of my favorite websites is Bustle. They've always got some really cool articles that just resonate with me. I came across one where they shared ten mottos that people in their twenties should live by and as a 23-year-old, this hit home.
These mottos are so good and I want to share them with my fellow twenty-somethings! Ready for some Tuesday truth? Should we make that a thing?
1. "The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately."
2. "It is what it is."
3. "You are not defined by your mistakes."
4. "Count your blessings."
5. "Remember why you started."
6. "Get out of your comfort zone."
7. "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
8. "The best is yet to come." Quick fun fact... this was on my college graduation cap!
9. "Throw kindness around like confetti."
10. "Be yourself. You're an original."