Fall starts in just a couple days and this might be more exciting than Christmas. The start of fall not only kicks off the holiday season, but it also means football, flannels, big sweaters, pumpkin-spice lattes, and cool weather.
There's just a magical feeling I get when the weather gets chilly and the leaves change colors. Because my favorite time of the year is coming up, I started doing some research on some places I wanted to visit and things I wanted to do during my favorite season.
In Georgia, I think fall is probably the prettiest season we have. It is definitely a good time to work on your Instagram game. I mean, fall colors do make quite a nice Instagram theme, don't you think?
Want to celebrate fall? Of course you do! Here are some things that you absolutely must do!
- Sip on a pumpkin spice latte or salted caramel mocha.
- Visit a farm with a pumpkin patch, corn mazes, and hayrides.
- Visit a fall festival. Lucky for us, Georgia has so many!
- Go to the fair (I love the Georgia National Fair!)
- Visit a winery in the north Georgia.
- Attend a college football game.
Need more ideas? There's a couple more here.
Happy (almost) fall, y'all!