The 2019 GHSA-Tommy Guillebeau State Football Championships presented by Georgia Farm Bureau Insurance will be held December 13-14 for the first-time at Georgia State University Stadium. Tickets will be available for pre-sale ($20) at the participating schools, mobile tickets at GoFan and the GSU Stadium ticket office day of the games. All eight games will be televised live on Georgia Public Broadcasting and streaming to any device at GPB.org/sports and NFHSNetwork.com. Last season's champions were: Milton, Lee County, Bainbridge, Blessed Trinity, Cedar Grove, Heard County, ELCA and Clinch County.
Middle Georgia Teams:
- Friday at 1 p.m. – Dublin vs. Brooks County
- Friday at 4:30 p.m. – Warner Robins vs. Buford
- Saturday at 1 p.m. – Crisp County vs. Cedar Grove
December 13-14, 2019
Georgia State Stadium
755 Hank Aaron Drive
Atlanta, GA 30315
$10.00 (fans are encouraged to pre-purchased online)
Designated Parking Lots: Game 1 - Gold; Game 2 - Orange; Game 3 - Blue; Game 4 - Gold; Buses & RVs - Green.
Spectator entry gates will open one hour (9:00 AM) prior to the first game time each day.
No outside food, cans, bottles, coolers may be brought into the facility.
Banners shall not be permitted to be placed on any area inside the facility.
GSU Stadium is a tobacco free and alcohol free facility. As such, there are NO designated smoking areas. Individuals who wish to exit the facility to smoke will be charged a full ticket fee to re-enter.
Clear Bag Policy: Spectators will be able to carry the following styles of bag, package, or container into the stadium:
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (Ziploc bag type).
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5” X 6.5” with or without a handle or strap.
- NOTE: Those possessing non-conforming bags MUST take their bags back to their vehicle or check it at the valet service
$20.00 (Pre-sale at Participating Schools)
$22.00 (GoFan Digital)
$23.00 (Game Day Walk-Up)
Visithttps://www.ghsa.net/ghsa-football-state-championshipfor more information.