Oh, the good ol' first date. We've all had them and while some were great, others have been pretty bad.
The options are almost limitless when it comes to first dates. Depending on where you live, what season it is, and even your age all account for where a first date might happen. Some first dates are meticulously planned out and others might have just been thrown together last minute. Sometimes, one person is way more into it than the other and other times, both people are on the same page and 100 percent into it or agree that something just isn't clicking.
Bustle shared a list of first date ideas that came from a survey done by PlentyOfFish, which showed what first dates led to marriage. Communication on a first date just so happens to be super important.
1. A Sit-Down Meal At A Restaurant - 55.1 Percent
2. A Romantic Walk - 29.9 Percent
3. Drinks At A Bar - 27.7 Percent
4. A Movie - 18 Percent
5. Quick Coffee - 15 Percent
6. The Beach - 10.3 Percent
7. A Music Festival Or Concert - 5.6 Percent
8. A Sporting Event & Bike Ride - 4.7 Percent
9. Amusement Park Or Carnival - 1.9 Percent